ArjoHuntleigh Sara Stedy Sit Lift
ArjoHuntleigh Sara Stedy Sit to Stand Manual Patient Lift Aid | Fully Assembled Elderly Assistance Products | Holds up to 400 Pounds | Intended for Users 4’11” – 6’6″
- The Sara Stedy Sit to Stand Manual lift by ArjoHuntleigh is a lift support aid which encourages patients to pull themselves up into a standing position. This sit to stand aid minimizes the amount of manual handling required by caregivers, while serving as an excellent rehabilitation tool for patients who are partially weight-bearing.
- User must be able to stedy themselves by holding on support bar while in use. The Sara Stedy lift is designed to be both easy and safe for the patient to use. The sit to stand lift aid features an innovative pivoting seat so that it is easy for a patient to get into the lift. Soft knee supports provide the patient with stability during the lift and once they are standing.
- This stand aid offers a cross-bar handle so that the patient can pull themselves up and support themselves. Because this motion is a pulling motion rather than a pushing motion, this can reduce the risk of urine leakage, resulting in improved dignity for the patient.
- This stand aid also includes many features which make its operation easier and safer for the caregiver. Handgrips are integrated into the seat so that the caregiver can easily turn the stand aid while it’s in use.
- This stand aid also features chassis legs which are pedal-operated. The legs can be adjusted to make access easier during transfers without requiring the caregiver to bend down. This aid features total-lock castors to create complete stability when anchored, and the castors themselves are small for a lower chassis and easier access to the unit
- *PRODUCT DISCLAIMER* User must be able to lift themselves in order to use this lift. Arm strength to lift user’s own body weight is REQUIRED for safe use.
- VERSATILE MOBILITY & DAILY LIVING AIDS: Get the mobility you need for extended home care. The Sara Stedy acts as a bed lift for easy transfers from bed to chair, as well as wheelchair lift assistance to bathroom and toilet. The Sara Stedy lift aid is the perfect addition to handicapped accessories for the home and elderly aids for living.
- COMPLETE STABILITY: The Sara Stedy lift features new total-lock castors to anchor in place while the lift is stationary. The cross-bar handle allows the patient to support themselves by pulling rather than pushing when entering the lift which reduces strain. Using the support of the soft knee pads to get to a standing position provides extra stability while the pivoting seat cushions create a sturdy seat to relax in during transfers.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Made from high-quality aluminum, the Sara Stedy weighs only 65 lbs and holds up to 400 lbs with a suggested user height between 4’11” – 6’6″. The easy to operate pedals open up the legs to maneuver around wheelchairs and commodes, providing much needed toilet assistance for elderly patients. With a turning radius of 46″ and dimensions of 36.5″ x 41.5″, the Sara Stedy is easy to get around tight turns.
- PROMOTES EARLY MOBILIZATION: The Sara Stedy Manual Stand Aid is a piece of excellent medical equipment for home care and professional use. This sit to stand lift is noninvasive to the patient and minimizes manual handling by caregivers. It can be used alongside physical therapy equipment for leg strengthening exercises making it an excellent rehabilitation tool for the elderly and recovering.
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: The Sara Stedy Sit to Stand Manual Lift by ArjoHuntleigh is backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. The Dementia Services Development Centre at the University of Stirling has reviewed Sara Stedy and awarded it a DSDC Product Accreditation Rating Class 1B.