Babocush Newborn Comfort Cushion
Babocush Newborn Comfort Cushion with Gentle Vibration and Heartbeat Sound, Helps Prevent Colic, Relieves Gas and Reflux, Provides Essential Tummy Time
Colic is when a baby cries for an extended period of time. It’s hard to pinpoint, as colic tends to come and go and can be quite unpredictable. It can be difficult to determine if it’s colic or something that requires more serious medical attention. Especially so for anxious or first-time parents. Even if you’re neither of the above, you’re not alone in your worries about colic.
- Helps prevent colic by holding your baby securely just like you do
- Has the extra comfort of a gentle vibration and heartbeat sound, recreating peaceful, womb-like conditions
- Provides essential recommended tummy time, reducing the risk of flat head syndrome
- Attaches to your rocker or bouncer or can be used on any flat, non-slip surface
- Soothing & Comforting: Peaceful, womb-like conditions, to ensure your baby experiences that next best thing to being held in your arms. The babocush relieves gas, colic and reflux discomfort which means a happy baby and a happy you.
- Tummy Time: The babocush helps support tummy time, great for strengthening your baby’s neck, back and trunk as well as helping prevent flat-head syndrome, and promoting cognitive development. babocush allows airways to remain open and relaxed, reducing time taken to burp the baby.
- Newborn 0-6 Months: Instead of a harsh transition to the real world for your newborn, the babocush is designed to feel like a familiar retreat. The babocush is portable, lightweight and versatile, meaning it’s always to hand for your baby’s comfort.
- Heartbeat & Vibration: Featuring soothing vibrations and a gentle heartbeat sound, to simulate being held by you which means less crying and a settled baby. Soothing vibrations with heartbeat sounds replicate the sound of your voice and beat of your heart* Requires 2 x 1.5v ‘C’ batteries (not included)
Why parents love babocush!
- Fabulous product!! We had a little guy who was 7 weeks early,reflux and quite unsettled. The relaxing feel of the babocush really helped Harrison sleep during the day, giving me time to look after my one year old.
- I absolutely love the babocush: My 2 week old daughter loves to lie on me cuddled in so if she’s lying on the cush it means I can get some things done. It’s great for her head control too, I love watching her lift her head & try to move around. The vibrations & heartbeat sent her off to sleep this morning which was great as we had a sleepy morning thank you.
- Comfortable and safe; Arthur suffers with CMA and really bad reflux he also has a very demanding 2 year old brother who hasn’t taken well to having mummies attention taken away from him the babocush has given my the chance to know Arthur is comfortable and safe whilst being able to spend some time with his big brother, it’s amazing and I adore it!
- Worth the Expense: Bought this for my Grandson who has Colic/ Gadtric Reflux. Bought after 4 weeks of not sleeping day and night. From the day it arrived he started to sleep for longer spells and was comfortable. Takes a couple of weeks to establish complete routine but worth the expense.
- Product Dimensions 24.8 x 14.9 x 6.7 inches
- Item model number BB-BBCC-001
- Batteries C batteries required.
- Minimum weight recommendation 7.5 Pounds
- Maximum weight recommendation 20 Pounds
- material_composition 50% Polypropylene/50% Polyester
- Care instructions Machine Wash
- Additional product features Relieves gas, colic and reflux discomfort
- Number Of Items 1
- Batteries required Yes
- Is portable Yes
- Item Weight 4.6 pounds